The past week has been awesome gaming for me. With the release of Bad Company(been a long time fan of the franchise), reading up on some Star Wars Unleashed info, and now after Blizzard hinted at it during the week Diablo 3 was announced at the worldwide invitational.
I am incredibly excited for the pc gaming lineup because I’ve grown up on Starcraft and Diablo, and eventually evolving into World of Warcraft. But, to me Diablo has been the staple of the company until it created the omega World of Warcraft game that over 10 million of us gamers feel in love with. So now, with the information that is coming from the Diablo news release, I will post some facts known about the upcoming game below. About the only thing I am concerned about after watching the videos is what kind of hardware you need to handle this type of game. Other than that, I’ll be emmersed back into the world of Diablo, and will have a much needed break from the WoW universe.
- The game takes places 20 years after the second Diablo ended.
- The Sanctuary will be an evolving 3-d world.
- Multiplayer again will be a staple of the game over the newly created Battle.Net portals.
- The game will be powered by the Havoc Physics system.
- New character: Witch Doctor
- Interactive Environments
Known Video Links:
More information to come…