Posted in Sports, tagged America, Anger, China, Government, Life, Olympics, Sports, Stars, Swimming, U.S.A on August 14, 2008|
Leave a Comment »
I figured today I would post something that was bugging me during these Olympic events. I dislike the new scoring and think its biased as well. I watched an interview from some German guy basically saying it was open to let more biased scoring in for teams that have a higher political advantage towards others. I think its pretty absurd that politics are ruining these games and creating such a buzz and poor publicity for these games. The kings of poor publicity during this time has to be China. That country has gone and dented so much of their reputation that it’s unbelievable how their country hasn’t had a revolt. Maybe its just because society there is under so much repression it can’t do anything but bend over and take it.
The Chinese governement, in one simple word “sucks.” They kicked a kid out of the opening ceremony because she didn’t seem like a good person to represent her country i.e. she was ugly. That’s absurd. The girl is 7 years old. But, we can’t get a great opinion about a country because they are lying bastards who try and represent something they are not. It’s just frustrating how much politics absolutely ruins everything in life. In this article here. The Chinese actually defend it as a statement of “favoring one girl and making one sit on the bench.” how so? You had one girl sit on the bench and then had that girl that was riding the pine do all the work while you had someone else gain notoriety? Piss on you China, your politics and what you want people to see earn you a spot in hell.
Next, another story that is so incredible I can’t believe it’s real. A performer was injured during practice and was not attended to for 50 MINUTES! Are you kidding me, seriously? She is now paralyzed from the waste down and some speculate that it could have been prevented if the Chinese governement would have let parametics enter in a timely fashion. Also, once everyone found out this person was hurt China went ahead and said that it was a broken leg. China, if we ever meet, I could shoot you. I honestly feel bad for people that live there and have no way to escape their government. Link to article http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/4898104
Haven forbid you talk about Darfur. What’s going on there is so balls, one can’t even comprehend that their government is a piece of shit. They revoked a visa of an American Olympian because he was an open activist for Darfur. Well newsflash China, what your doing to them is fucking insanity, I only hope that someday someone can do that to you, and killing someone’s dream of being a medal winner in favor of your good face is ridiculous. I hope the politicians die for it.
Their government is absolutly insane. You can’t have an opinion, you can’t protest, you can’t live, you can’t breathe, and to the Chinese government if you live there, you certainly have no freedom.
To everyone who reads this and are of a foreign nature. Please, don’t think I hate people of Chinese nature. I simply am astonished that this government can destory someone’s soul, and dreams in order for it to always seem like its one giant land of OZ.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Games, tagged 09, 360, Football, Games, Madden, NFL, Playstation, PS3, Sony, Sports, WII, Xbox on August 4, 2008|
2 Comments »
Xbox 360 & PS3
- In this years Madden EA has added a new “Adaptive Difficulty Engine” which will change the AI’s strengths depending on the player’s skills. The game’s tag line is “The first sports game that adapts to you“. Players will be able to determine their skill in a holographic environment with the help of John Madden.
- Backtrack will show the user their error after a bad play such as a failed 4th down conversion or an interception. The computer will be able to show the player his/her mistake while the user will be able to re-do the play with EA Sports Rewind. Backtrack and Rewind will not be available during online play.
- The play calling window has been replaced with a picture in picture interface where the player will be able to access up to the minute information.
- EA has updated last years Total Control Animation System by adding in new animations, feet planting, the ability to return short field goals and more.
- This is the first year that a Madden game will feature true online leagues with 32 human players. Drafts, trades and a full playoff system will be in place.
- Cris Collinsworth and Tom Hammond will be replacing the Radio Broadcaster.
- Players will be able to celebrate TD’s
- Madden Moments will let the players re-live the highlights of the 2007 NFL season. This will be much like the Super Star Challenges of last years Madden for the PSP.
- Stadium, weather, player and grass graphics have all be improved.
- A handicap feature has been implemented in multiplayer games. This allows two players playing against eachother choose different difficulty settings.
- This year the game will be called Madden 09 All-play thanks to a new button scheme that lets the player control the action with only 1 button
- A new playbook will make it easier for new players to jump into the game as will the ability to create a passing play on the fly. Simply point the Wii mote to a spot on the field and the WR will run to it.
- A celebration system much like the one on the 360 and PS3 will be put into place.
- New 5 v. 5 mode
- 8 player wireless mode, Wi-fi enabled, single card play available.
- DS exclusive mini-games.
Receiver Icons in Madden 09 on the PSP
- EA Sports Rookie mode lets players play the game using only 1 button.
- Receiver Icons let the players know which wide receivers are open.
- New coach tips and easy to use playbooks are aimed to help new players.
- Points based Franchise mode lets you earn points by drafting high profile players, winning games and making stars out of no-name players.
- Fantasy Challenge: A tier based mode where the player must complete each league and beat its champ to move onto the next round.
- SuperSim lets you sim 1 play, 1 quarter, 1 half or the full game.
- QB Avoidance Stick – Lets your QB get out of pressure in the pocket.
Read Full Post »